Outside building

Withdraw from Classes or Semester

Withdraw from Class or Semester Form

(after the add/drop period has ended)

After the add/drop period has ended, a student must complete a withdrawal form and submit it to the Registrar to officially withdraw from a class or semester. You will not be withdrawn until you have submitted the withdrawal form. Class absence does not constitute official withdrawal.

Tuition and fees will accrue until an official withdrawal is submitted. Student finances, financial aid, scholarships, and refund amounts may be negatively impacted by late withdrawal.

11 + 10 =