AA in Bible/Theology
The Associate of Arts in Bible/Theology degree is conferred upon those who satisfactorily complete the prescribed 66 credit hours in the two-year biblical studies program.
Associate of Arts Program Objectives
As a graduate with an Associate of Arts in Bible/Theology degree, a student will
- demonstrate competence in basic Bible interpretation and the use of various primary tools, such as concordances, dictionaries, and atlases.
- demonstrate a basic knowledge of Bible content and the main tenets of Bible doctrine.
- develop basic communication skills in sharing the Word of God more effectively.
- manifest an attitude of respect for and obedience to the Word of God in personal lifestyle.
- demonstrate a broad perspective that will enhance an understanding of people and a basic biblical worldview.
- use the knowledge gained as a basis for future study.
Associate of Arts Course Progression
- BI101 Pentateuch
- EN101 English Grammar & Composition I
- AB101 Bible Introduction
- PT101 Evangelism
- AB103 Hermeneutics
- TH102 Spiritual Life
- EN102 English Grammar & Composition II
- TH202 Christology & Pneumatology
- MI102 Survey of Missions
- AB104 Principles of Bible Study
- AB102 Bible Geography
- HU101 History of Western Civilization
- BI201 Gospels
- MA101 Mathematics & Elements of Algebra
- BI303 Pauline Epistles
- TH401 Ecclesiology & Eschatology
- BI202 Acts
- BI302 Romans
- PS204 General Psychology
- BI203 Old Testament Poetry Books
- SC102 Physical Science & Scientific Reasoning
- BI404 Revelation
- TH302 Hamartiology & Soteriology