Tri-State Bible College to provides an environment that promotes the safety and well-being of students, employees, volunteers, visitors, and all others while in the classrooms, library, and other property belonging to or being used for the purpose of the everyday operations of TSBC.
- A well-lit parking lot.
- Evacuation maps in each classroom.
- Quick Action Guide for emergencies posted in each classroom and by exterior doors.
- Faculty and staff willing to help you.
- Travel in groups when possible, especially at night.
- If you need a safety escort, please tell your professor or staff member.
Personal Safety Tips
- Always carry your cell phone.
- Keep vehicle doors locked.
- When walking to your vehicle, have your keys available.
- When out in public, walk with confidence.
- Mark all electronics with your name and phone number.
- Record all serial and model numbers.
- Securely lock your valuables in a safe place.
- Do not leave valuables visible in a vehicle.